The Robot Operating System (ROS) is a set of software libraries and tools that help you build robot applications. From drivers to state-of-the-art algorithms, and with powerful developer tools, ROS has what you need for your next robotics project.
- Simulation-based competitions for science and education
- Bring up of new ROS- and/or Gazebo-based projects and team on-boarding
- Application-specific improvements to our tools, from targeted feature implementation to new platform support
- Design reviews, performance tuning, and advice on how best to apply our tools to specific problems
- Assistance with continuous integration (CI) and build farms, including simulation-based CI for robotics applications
- Development of novel embedded systems, such as smart sensors and programmable actuators
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review