PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (or simply PHP) is a general-purpose programming language originally designed for web development. It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994; the PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group
- Table pagination
- Sending E-Mail
- User Login to system and upload their private photo without access other users to them
- how to use Google reCAPTCHA system and how to make it for your own website.
Why should you take this course?
- This course helps you to make online web application and can get big projects and also spend much money in your job.
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way
- A deep understanding of how to code,work with data base and make web applications
So what are you waiting for? Transform your world and sign up now
- Those students want to improve in programming language
- Those students want make web applications
- Those students want to find good job
- Those People love coding and programming
- Those people want design web site
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!